Sunday, March 21, 2010

I've Been Baking Kayaks!


It's been an indoor day today with snow in the air - not easy to take when it's the first full day of Spring and the temperature is well above the freezing mark! Obviously it's 'Baking Day' and what better things to cook than some kayaks. FIMO clay kayaks actually. I'm in the process of cooking up some little goodies to put in the Geocaches I find when I head out shortly on my annual trip south.

People like to leave things in these caches so that others can either collect them or pass them along to other caches. I'll be attaching tags to some of these which are registered. This will enable me to track their movement from cache to cache. They'll all be placed near water with instructions to place them in other caches near good kayaking sites. Who knows, perhaps I'll find some new places to paddle via them!

2 comments:

David H. Johnston said...

It's a great idea and they look super cute to boot!

David J.
http://www.paddlinginstructor.com

clairesgarden said...

its a bit like 'setting them free' and seeing where they get to, interesting.