Friday, February 8, 2008

Vkayaker!

Regular readers will know I've taken the plunge into making kayaking videos in my own humble way. I would like to think I've been making some headway improving both the story-line, composition and editing of the final product. I've also gone through a number of different camera types and presently own a Sanyo Xacti waterproof videocam which I think is the best of the bunch I've tried so far in the low end price range.


That said, Panasonic, no slouch in the videocam field has just announced its entry into the field of low cost waterproof videocams, the SDR-SW20. This link will take you to a review of the camera. As you can see in the picture above, it's a cutie, but at this point, I think the Sanyo has more useful features. In any event, if you're looking for a waterproof videocam which also takes stills (sorta...) then here's something else to check on.

Note: I've altered the date and time of this post for reasons I won't go into...

2 comments:

Silbs said...

When you put out your first DVD you have to call it THIS IS THE C!

Michael said...

Or what about the classic 'The Old Man and the C', or for a bit more drama, 'The Cruel C'? Then there's 'The Cword in the Ctone' the Arthurian kayaking legend about paddling to Avalon NL.... The C's the limit, here... but I digress!