Saturday, April 26, 2008

Surf a Maelström!


I was sent some sneak preview photos of two of the new Maelström kayaks yesterday. These photos and others will be appearing on the company's web pages next week, but I thought we enthusiasts would also like an advance peek as well.


I'm not sure where the photos were taken, but the water looks fast and lumpy, fun for sure! There is also a video coming on YouTube shortly as well. I noticed that JC Vaillant already has a video of the Vaag in action in the rapids at Chambly.

Thanks François at Maelström Kayak for sending me these photos!

2 comments:

Douglas Wilcox said...

Michael thank you for posting these first photos. They look excellent kayaks. Will you be able to demo one soon? :o)

Alison Dyer said...

Thank looks like a boat I wouldn't mind trying. Have to get the boys up to Newfoundland in real water :)
A