Monday, October 12, 2009

In The Boat Again...

It's a bit like the song, 'On the Road Again' by Willie Nelson. After a paddling dry spell with too much rain and too many days of being forced indoors, I had to get out and, as they say, 'get the smell of the house out of my clothes'. I finally got back in the cockpit and pushed off from shore. I was paddling again.

It was a glorious day, crisp air, sunny skies and just enough wind to put some back into the strokes. I began by heading towards town...


Then I headed upwind for a bit...


And finally I went around the point...


All in wonderful colour. Heaven better be this good or I'm not interested!

2 comments:

Silbs said...

Hope you go back there in a few days and show us how the trees are changing. Looks like they are just getting started, although a lot of them seem to be ever greens.

Michael said...

I'll keep you posted, but sadly the season is nearly done. It snowed here this morning and that will kill the colour for this year.