Thursday, October 12, 2006

Making Mitts


I joined the neoprene mitt making workshop at the Delmarva Retreat and I'm glad I did. Making my own neoprene paddling gear has always been a mystery. Even going back nearly 40 years to my scuba diving days I thought making stuff would be too difficult. Well Shawn Baker made it simple! If you have the chance, try making something easy like mitts. You too will be encouraged to try something more challenging once you've seen how simple the process really is!

3 comments:

clairesgarden said...

thanks for the picture, they look great, very satisfying making and using your own stuff!

derrick said...

Impressive!

peppylady (Dora) said...

Hi, I've been doing blogg hoping for my thirteen thursday and I came apon your blogg.
I bet those mitts will keep you warm. I've never been in a kayak.
Stop by and have a good day