Friday, July 18, 2008

Eastern Paddles


With any luck at all, I'll finally head down the road on Monday towing my micro-teardrop style trailer. I'll be heading east into the map area above, arriving eventually in Nova Scotia, sampling paddle opportunities here and there along the way. So if you live in Maine, New Brunswick or Nova Scotia and think I ought to be paddling where you do, leave a note in the comment section below and I'll try to hook up with you. My email address can be found on my profile if that works better for you.

I'll be out there for a few weeks, so posts for the next little while will be sporadic at best...

Cheers!

2 comments:

Stan Mac Kenzie said...

Just missed ya Michael, was there a week ago.

Stan

Michael said...

Stan - are you going to the KNL Dildo Run event?