Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Days are Changing


The skies are cloudy and threaten rain. The winds are strong, cold and filled with coloured leaves. The ground has the smell of fresh fallen leaves. The days are changing from the sultry warmth of summer to the crispiness of fall. For many this is a favourite season filled with sunsets and community suppers, harvest time at its best.

I have opened a 'YouTube" account and will be making and posting more little videos to it. I have put my little paddle on Lake Massawippi film up there and have now added a hand-held film I took of the gannets on Ile Bonaventure in the Gaspé last summer. I've seen better videos of course, but none were made by me and that's what this is all about. Getting better! So enjoy my early attempts and if you're a pro, well, no wonder your boot are shaking!

3 comments:

clairesgarden said...

your skies are looking much like they are here. chilly and damp. yuck.

Lisa said...

Wow! What an interesting blog. I haven't had time to read too deeply as it's late at night, but have you really spent time in the Arctic? The walrus photos are very nice. I look forward to learning more!

Michael said...

Claire - we've got our blue skies back!

Lisa - yup! Spent about 7 years there at a time people still lived the old way.