Thursday, January 15, 2009

Paddling Dreaming

The put-in, Killarney Provincial Park, Ontario, June 2008

I've been sorting through my 2008 photos trying to put some sort of organization to them before I burn them onto CD's and store them away with the other years of similar photos. That way I'll be able to find something on the off chance I need to. It doesn't happen often, but going through the mess of arctic photos a few years ago uncovered a few gems. This lot might provide the same thrill when I'm in my doterage at the old folks home (although I intend to cheat the home and perish in my kayak...).

3 comments:

Captn O Dark 30 and Super Boo said...

strike perish - [enter] live.

paddle on my northern most writer.

Michael said...

You're right, Capt. Forget 'perish'. If I ever get old, I'll start living in the kayak and call it 'The Golden Age Home'. I'm almost beginning to look forward to moving in!

Marc Charron said...

The view of the put-in at Killarney reminds me of where great adventures on Georgian Bay start & end.

The peaceful meandering waterway connects to a breathtaking landscape that can only be found in this unique location.

Everytime I see a picture of this area, my mind-heart beg me to go back as soon as possible. I can't wait!

Thanks again for sharing!